requirement to earn this patch. We make it easy with our FREE
here FREE KIT/WORKSHEETS to complete this program.
Learn about nutrition and the food
pyramid, create facial masks, learn about what colors look
best on you according to your skin tones, learn about your
talents and strengths, create crafts and accessories for you
and your friends. Create fun foods, crafts, play friendship
games, learn how to create friendship bracelets, and much
1. Feel good inside. A balanced diet helps you have enough
energy to play and work. Learn about the food pyramid and
list four  items in a balanced lunch.
2. Clothes and accessories can help you express your style
and personality. Create an accessory, decorate clothing, or
design a new outfit on paper.
3. Exercising makes your body fit and strong. Learn what
exercises you like to participate in by trying out one sport
or exercise program. Examples include: dance, bowling, gymnastics,
swimming, soccer, etc.
4. Try a new hair style. You can use accessories like head
bands or flowers OR place it in a braid, pony tail, or up
do. Use the cards inside this kit to help you with ideas.
5. Does it make you feel good to sing, dance, cook, draw,
paint, or collect items? Your hobbies and talents are what
make you the great person you are. Create something using
your talent/hobby OR practice your talent/hobby.
6. What colors look best on you? You can use fabric swatches,
colored paper, or scarves to hold under your face to see what
looks best with your skin tones. Autumn colors: Spring: [bright
colors] teal, coral, pink, or blue. Summer: [soft colors]
lavender, light blue, turquoise, or royal blue. Autumn: [warm
colors] Orange, brown, yellow, and green. Winter: [jewel tones
and icy pastels] Ice blue, light pink, magenta, or charcoal.
7. Being with your good friends makes you feel happy. Have
a get together and enjoy fun activities with your friends.
Have a slumber party OR play friendship games, like fortune
teller, fun quizzes, OR make friendship bracelets.
8. Take care of your body and pamper yourself. Create lip
gloss, OR take a bubble bath OR apply a facial mask, OR give
yourself a manicure OR pedicure.
9. It makes you feel good inside when you help others. Complete
a community service project. Examples include: working at
the food bank or soup kitchen OR collect items for the needy,
OR create cards or valentines for the elderly OR collect stamps,
etc. Click on our community service page for more ideas. http://www.patchworkdesigns.net/community.htm
10. Create a healthy food or snack for you or your family.
Examples include: ants on a log, apple slices, fruit salad,
smoothies, trail mix, and other finger food.
11. Parties are fun and it gives you a chance to dress up
and feel good inside and out. Create decorations for special
event OR have a spa party OR get dressed up for a special
event or party OR have a fashion show.
12. Watch A TV show, movie, or televised production that
features good morals or fun times. This can be an educational
show or fun enchanting movie.
13. Proper manners and etiquette for everyday events and
special events are essential for daily life. Learn how set
a place setting and practice your skills by using them out
to dinner, a tea party, or writing a thank you note.
14. Take care of your body inside and out. Name two daily
activities that can keep you health.